What makes you want to seek help?
It is common for people to have mixed feelings and some fear about starting psychotherapy, couples counseling or coaching. I strive to provide my clients with a calm environment where they feel safe in working on the problems that bring them to seek help. Sessions are confidential and my goal is to establish a trusting relationship to enable my clients’ goals to be achieved.
People come to see me to work on life challenges such as:
- Bereavement and loss
- Career goals/transition
- Caring for loved ones with dementia
- Relationship (starting, maintaining, ending)
- Workplace conflicts and job stress
- Achieving career success
- Sexual orientation, sexual identity, and gender issues
- Substance Abuse
- Addiction Relapse Prevention
- Harm Reduction
- Couples conflict